10.21.2011

fall.

I love the fall.
 I love driving in the mountains looking at all the colored leaves.
 I love decorating Halloween cookies.
 I love handing out candy to all the LITTLE trick-or-treaters.
 I love getting home from work with soup cooking for dinner.
 I love wearing boots.
I love being so cold I snuggle extra tight with my boy.
 I love sipping hot cocoa.
I love wearing warm sweats.
 I love raking leaves and jumping in them.
 I love not sweating to death when im getting ready in the morning because its so hot in my house.
I love watching football on Sundays.
I love watching the Utah Jazz (hopefully they start soon).
 I love going to the Jazz games.
I love getting in my hot tub when it's a chillly night.
I love celebrating mine and my boys birthday. 
I just really love the fall. It is my favorite season for all the above reasons!





1 comment: