I am not very good at updating my blog am I? I always think about updating my blog but then I don't know where to start because I haven't updated my blog for like 6 months. So, instead of me telling you everything that happened in the last 6 months, I am just going to start with where I am at now. . .
I am still the happiest I have ever been! My normal week day consists of waking up at 8:15, getting to work around 9:30, work til 5:00 pm, text Alex that I am leaving work, either go to the gym or go home and go running, and then sit on the couch and watch TV with my favorite boy. I could seriously just sit on the couch with Alex 24/7 and never get bored. It is crazy that we can be together every night and every weekend and still never get bored. We always find something to do or something to watch. He is seriously the perfect boy for me. When I was in high school, my friends and I would go out every weekend and do something and I was always the type of girl that wanted to go to a movie, shopping, bowling, an event, etc. but now I am perfectly happy just sitting at home. I am not sure if it is a good thing but it has to be that we can sit and entertain each other by just being around one another. Also, I figure when we are married and have kids we will be a lot more active.
Well, speaking of active.. I just joined a women's soccer team that is 6 v 6 and we play on Tuesday nights. I have only had one game but it was so much fun. I am no where as good as I use to be but hey, at least I didn't die on the field. We didn't have any subs so we all had to play the entire game.. did I mention only 6 players on the field? That means it is a ton of running and sprinting back and forth. I am still sore 2 days later. I can't wait for my next games and how cute is this? My mom, dad, Jenny, and Alex all came to my game to cheer me on! They are the best and seriously all my best friends. I love them!
So, usually I would not blog about this as it is something very personal and some what embarrassing but I started weight watchers two months ago with my mom to obviously lose weight and get in shape but seriously, this is the best I have ever done on a weight loss program. I have lost 15 pounds and I am STILL motivated. I put still in caps because regularly I would lose motivation before I lost 10 pounds but I am still going and am loving it so far. My mom and I have already lost our 5% goal and are on our way to 10%. My mom was diagnosed with diabetes in January so I have to do this for her as well. I am so proud of her and I really feel like we are really changing our lives for good this time. Every time I would try to lose weight previously, I would think in my head that once I lost the weight then I could eat whatever I wanted but now, I finally get that this is a life style change and it is something that I have to teach myself to have the healthy, skinny life that I have always wanted. Anyways, enough about that but I will keep you updated on my weight loss as I want this to be motivating for anyone else out there trying to shed some pounds! I will leave this picture with you as it has defiantly made me realize how huge my 15 pound loss is. Enjoy!

That is just 5 pounds of fat? It looks like a lot more. I am proud of you! Keep up the good work!!! I am sure I am going to need help losing weight after the baby comes! I wish we could be gym buddies!
ReplyDeleteYa that is 5 lbs! Atleast that is what the internet said! haha. Either way it is pretty disgusting and makes me want to lose tons more! I don't like carrying that around with me ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have always been tiny cutie! I dont think you will have a problem!